"but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God."
Sooooo we all go through hard things in life right?! I think it's really important that we do what David did and encourage ourselves in the Lord! Here are some things that I do that bring me joy when I'm down....BESIDES PRAYING!!!
1. Listen to the Bible-There's something about hearing God's word that brings peace into my life. I don't even have to fully be listening to it but when i'm really down i'll just have the Bible continuously playing in the middle of whatever I am doing and it could be Leviticus and it just lifts my spirit!
2. Write, write, write!!!- When I write, its such an amazing feeling when its something that God has laid on my heart and knowing that he is working through me to say something is really uplifting!
3. BLOOOOOOG!!! Been doing A LOT of that lately...buuuuuuut I've gained about 1000-1500 extra views a day. But knowing that I can bring a smile to someone's face and brighten their world for a moment, brings me joy.
4. Church-Just being in God's presence with God's people!
5. Conferences- If your going through something hard, don't hide away from the world- GO TO CONFERENCES!!! Get renewed and revived and have a blast too!!!
6. Surround myself with Godly people!!!
7. Stay BUSY!!! Instead of dwelling on things I can't change, I'll just go make some extra money!
8. Cute outfits- Okaaaaaaaaaay it may seem shallow buuuuuuut dressing cute lifts my spirits...say whatever you want buuuuuut it helps!!!
♥Mary Frances :)