36 things about ME!!!
I wanted to post this ON my 36th birthday, BUUUUUUUUT as you can see, I'm a few months behind...HEE, HEE!!!!
1. What's my favorite thing about myself?
2. What's my least favorite thing about myself? Ummmm... Idk...maybe being scatter-brained! Getting lost in my imagination...like crying over a non existent death...lol...
3. What's my favorite physical feature? My eyes or smile
4. What's my least favorite physical feature? Probably my teeth
5. What stresses me out the most? People's emotions...I'm a very happy-fun-loving-easy-going kind of person. But I'm also a pretty empathetic person so I tend to take on what others are feeling- If someone has bad self-esteem I want to change that because it bothers me so much that they would feel bad about themselves or like if someone is sad or depressed or in a bad mood it makes my emotions all uh emotional...if that makes sense!!! LOL Buuuuut only if it's someone that I'm really close too!!! Otherwise I really don't get stressed to much...kinda weird that people's stress, stresses me! LOL
6. Am I introvert or extrovert? I am ambiviant! That means I'm both! I love people and am outgoing, buuuut I also enjoy being by myself and actually need to get away and just be with me sometimes too. I mean, that's how writers are...we kinda got be in our own little world...Hee, hee!!!
7. What's my least favorite school subject? Math!!!
8. What's my biggest weakness? Uh chocolate...oh probably shopping...If you consider that a BAD THING...otherwise...it could be a STRENGTH!!! ;))))
9. What is my talent? Writing!!! and Probably storytelling and speaking...which are actually all forms of writing, they just come forth in different ways!
10. How do I show someone that I love them? Hmmm either through gifts or spending time with them! No probably by spending time! Quality time! IF I want to hang out with you instead of myself, I probably love you!!! Hee, hee!!!!
11. Is it a bigger deal for me to say I love you or for me to say I miss you? I Miss you!!! you see, I'm a very loving person, and I could just about tell anyone that I love them, and truly mean it...I DO!!! Buuuuuut I don't like to say anything that's NOT true, like fake sayings, sooooooo to say I miss you to someone, I mean, I could love you buuuuuuut, that doesn't mean I actually mind being away from you, buuuuut IF I miss you, well, that means I ACTUALLY MISS being with you...make sense??? Buuuuuut If i went around telling EVERYONE at church that I loved them, I'd probably be spending some time in my pastor's office!!! AHAHAHA!!! It's not always appropriate to say I love you, yet, I can't say the more acceptable thing UNLESS I actually feel it...otherwise I'd be lying!!! LOL
12. Do I make my bed in the morning? YES!!! I really do!!!!
13. Is my car clean? Depends...buuuut I keep it cleaner that I used too!!!
14. What was my highest weight? 408
15. What are my two favorite scents? Roses and orange blossoms
16.Favorite scripture? To live by:John 13:35 God's awesomeness:John 21:25 When doubts creep in: Psalm 18:30
17. Favorite story in the Bible? The story of Joseph in Genesis! "What man meant for evil, God meant for Good!"
18. What's my greatest accomplishment in life? Aside from living for God, I think when I started reaching out and doing van/bus ministry!!!
19. What was the saddest time in my life? When my mommy poo died!!! :,(
20. What Skill would I like to master? Hmmmm...maybe a budget and savings account and cooking better than my brother John!!! AHAHAAA!!!
21. What is something I will never do again? (Propose on FB!;)
22. What would you tell the 20-year-old you? Your NOT going to be getting married for a REALLY long time, sooooooooo enjoy life, don't get in debt and save money!!!! Other than debt, which I paid off, and focusing too much on marriage, I really wouldn't do anything else different except be wiser with my finances!!!
23. What's my favorite app? I think it's a toss between Yelp and google maps and Audible, otherwise I'm not really on my phone too much these days!
24. Am I more of a romantic or an adventurer? A Adventurer!! LIfe is an adventure and perhaps God will add in a little bit of romance...buuuuut even romance is an adventure if you think about it!!!
25. What's my favorite physical activity? HIKING!!!
26. Am I sporty or active? Active!!! Still a klutz in any competitive sport BUUUUUT I loooooove doing active things!!!
27. What is my bed time? Between 8 and 9:45 What is my rising time? 5-6am!
28. Am I a animal lover? Only stuffed animals, burgers and chicken strips!!!
29. Do I love naps? Nope!!! I'm NOT a napper unless I'm SICK!!!
30. What's more important to me, Godly character or anointing in a person? GODLY CHARACTER!!! 200%!!! Christlike character is something we should all be striving to have no matter our status or place in life. King Saul was anointed but he lacked Godly Character and his life, despite his anointing, ended in despair. Character is the foundation to hold up your anointing, but without it, everything else will eventually crumble if your character is not developed. It's like having a beautiful building on top of nothing.
31. What is my dream career? To be a MOM!!! I know it's cliche but after all this time, it's still my dream!!!
32. What are my top 3 favorite books?1. Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin 2.The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck 3.The Mitford series by Jan Karon I like books of adventure!!! 4. The Theif from Corinth
33. What is one thing you compromised in a moment of weakness but learned from? In 5th grade I was mean to the weird guy at school...I mean not overly mean buuuuut, I didn't stick up for him when I should have! I've always felt bad about that!
34. What is one spiritual thing that I have overcome? In my BC days, (Before Conviction) Because of the lack of a prayer life, I struggled with watching television. When I developed my prayer life, I had the power to overcome that weakness!!!
35. Biggest pet peeve? It's a toss up between fakeness and people that idolize men over God. We serve God, NOT man!!! Buuuuuuut at the end of the day I think fakeness takes the cake...I DESPISE IT!!!
36. What life saying did my mom teach me the most to live by? "Keep your eyes and Jesus and everything will be all right!"
37. What three things do I MOST want to accomplish before I turn 37?
1. Financial Savings- Ive overcome the whole debt thing buuuuuut I really need to implement saving money now too...it's just...Oh look...AMAZON!!! LOL
2. Get my BMI down...Was at like 50 or 55, now I'm at a 39, doc wants it at 29...Right now I'm still over fluffy, then I'll just be fluffy!!! Hee, hee!!!
3. Part 2 and 3 of my book completed in writing.
♥Mary Frances :)